Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ygirlz: Osel with baseball bat

I thought long to go to the party with the intriguing title "zooorgazm." I finally decided to do so. I casually nabrosila a tigerish skin and went. When I entered, I saw him, he was without clothes and slowly chewed hay in ter.
At first glance it, I experienced orgasm. He sensed this and humped me. Shag me Liznuv language he handled ryknul and then I saw something resembling a baseball bat. With that thought that "it" will go down in my nipples vzdybilis me so tigerish skins stick with me. I saw my friend all my flesh in the nude. from that of his "baseball bit" down and exploded orgasm.
Splash flew in all directions zabryzgav my body and my friend began slizyvat embarrassed them. It brought me so Lee took his mane with tenderness, kissed it in the warm, wet nose. It brought us both. We came out of the barn and went to the river, it was winter. We povalilis in snowdrifts and he became very greedy to me. This was great! He moved with such force and speed that orgasm nastig us through stand fraction of a second. about that was it, orgasm! Worldwide zaseyal bright colors. I awoke from the fact that my friend zarzhal and this was the best expression of his satisfaction.

Source: Ygirlz

No comments: