Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sexape - Lena

Morning. I lay next to her, vaguely pripominaya what we did yesterday. In a word, love prevailed entire day yesterday and we played like clowns play doll. All this I thought my prizhimaya princess to his chest.
She zasopela suddenly and unexpectedly opened his eyes. Nothing to say, kisses me, and is faced with rapid shazhkami in the bathroom. Yes, by the way, her name was ... khm ... Lena.
When Lena returned, I was still lying in bed and looked at the ceiling, which in turn stood still. Princess opened the window wide, Sunrays light hit me in the eye, and I turned prischurilsya nabok.
-- Enough to sleep, dear - smiled, said Lena - prospish so everyone, including me.
-- recently I thought it would be good that day together, without any worries, together - I said.
-- Well ... I have to ... - concentrated thinking lepechit Lenka.
-- Yes, it is not the course to work.
She committing razdevatelny process kidaetsya me in bed. I take the breast, vgryzayus their teeth, oblizyvayu, it splashes all groans.
Not letting me finish, it is the language of my neck, up to a member. Takes it, takes it in his mouth, initially pokusyvaet, tongue licked the head, then completely propihivaet it in a while masturbiruya her clitoris.
And I, and that I ... ? And I just lie, or rather, "flying in the sky."
Lenka sucking rhythm accelerates, erzaet mouth of a member of the top and down ...
-- Aaah, continuing - I pray.
She is not responding, it continues to wank, lick and various processes orgasm. And here, all of a sudden, I konchayu in her mouth, she is trying to collect all the semen in the mouth itself, but could not be calculated. Neukom part falls on the quilt, which she then would have to scrub.

Source: Sexape

No comments: