Monday, January 14, 2008

Amateurcurves, Chubbyland, Frenchcum: Recognition of the sweet girl

Yes, this is precisely, the sweet ears, and most of the girls ... Ty, who now reads these lines, who are you? What do you think, and that led you here? Read my thoughts and think about the incredible girl, for which life would be lost, only to hear those three simple words!
I love you! I LOVE YOU! I have wings on their backs, I paired in Towering, high above the clouds. Nothing restricts me. No gravity and the laws of this world do not need to dominate me. I love. How many times telling me:
"You have such a beautiful, why do not you guys?"
Why me guy, if I love you. This feeling arose in me a long time ago, long before I learned you, and you just spread it with a force. It was the only spark, as you turned it in the fire, fire, which is now raging in me and I slowly burning it. I know I burn without balance
I looked at you, and I want to reach out and touch to your cheek. To be kind to vzlyadom твои tired eyes. How I wish poteretsya tvoju bristles on the cheek, hold your lips on the lips and merge them in hot kiss, which grows ice your eyes. I want to hug you and to bury o твои hands in the hair. I want you all felt a flexible bending my young body feels smooth and silky skin of his palms. Kiss me, proskolzi lips on my neck and lips somkni on my chest, let my nipples raspustyatsya and bloom. Give me feel tvoju hard flesh, your desire. I want to take you to their depths, feel your gentle tremor seed deep within ourselves ... I want to go through those moments together with you. I want to make the world around us and exploded razletelsya millions blinding soul shards. I want you and I love you!
The desire burns me, does not give me rest, I think of you always and you always with me. I want tvoja body, your heart and soul tvoju. I gave all the wealth of the world to have this treasure. Just to touch you, kiss you. But this does not ever happen, because you love Her
So be happy with the same beloved, which loves you. Enjoy happiness, because it is so
rapidly and so quickly passes.
Happiness - only a couple of minutes compared to the segment of life until his rough, and then think about how fast all over. But you do not zhaleesh, because that little bit of happiness, winning you was so you need a lifetime and you want to go back again, and even if you know that, then you lost it, and again, terrible pain will tear the heart, but you give up everything to go through again those sweet moments ... I love you, and that love particle navseda remain with me. And you are not loved, not liking and not to love me ever. You do not know and do not answer to my love.
Perhaps many read these lines, and may be few, but you never. And if you zavedet case, and here, you never runs, it is YOU, I confess to my feelings. And if the Mac and that all this is for YOU and only for YOU, my name will remain secret, hidden in the dark depths of the Network, in the waters where I started with the head, the fate of iron, and can be Toba
I love you! How many would like to hear those words from me. I say this to you. But you do not hear them and not even IFAW. Perhaps my love for you will go, but then the soul is only emptiness. And maybe, I love thee not, but only a dream, an ideal, invented by me very
Be happy, dear, and who knows, maybe my dreams realized, but whether this life?

No comments: