Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blueteen links: Night Beach

Are we only to you, my angel! Only you and I, and the beach is deserted night, with the three sides separated from the rest of the world. We are with you still do not lie on the spot from the afternoon heat and the warm sea of soft sand. Exciting fragrance of your perfume smell night merges with the sea. I pripodnimayus napolnyayu and our glasses of hot mulled Jamaican thermos. I admire you! I drink your juice repeatedly, I have raised many of your undisclosed strings, but not presytilsya, although utolil first hunger. Now, I do not want to rush! I thirst again, but my new desire is to torture you and ourselves slowly, raspalyaya passion more and more. And I want to dilute this sweet torture as much as possible.
Thy perfect nudity knock softly warm night breeze, it relate to my hands. I slizyvayu salt crystals with your lips, feel delicate velvet thy skin. In your eyes only reflected light of distant stars and the occasional outbreak of the port lighthouse. And those eyes told me about a diabolical desire - you look at me again with the passionate pleas! In mysterious otsvete full moon tvoja divine body seems even warmer, closer and more desire, but I did not confess to you in this. Let the beauty of the whole world focused on this moment in thee! I am your torturers and will be slow. I am cautiously laskayu their lips твои fluttering lips, neck and the delicate tvoju wonderful napryagshuyusya me to meet the chest, stomach your soft belly. I slowly lower and lower opuskayus
Slower and lovely than you might wish. Only the quiet whisper of the waves and your desperate cries violate silence summer night. But I am relentless. I caution you on perevorachivayu stomach. You rough, I know! Poterpi a bit longer, my angel!
A little massage oils, sogretogo in warm sea sand, and my hands are very gently massage tvoju back, thighs, buttocks hemisphere. Finally, I razdvigayu them. I study its mysterious hand dwellings that this hot, wet, and so attractive in anticipation of dread.
In tact sea wave my fingers penetrating deep into it, to those adovym abyss, it is already getting a moment to be free, continuing твои pain. And so without end, losing the sense of time and space, feeling only growing body tremor your insatiable. The soft rustle of waves seemingly operates calming and relaxing. But not you, you neistovstvuesh! It seems that the time has stopped. Light laughter of two young swimmers, podglyadyvayuschih for us from the water, attached piquancy our games.
And I vonzayus in you, I now ungracious, and your moaning replaced screaming - either pain, or voluptuousness - I do not know what more there. All body tvoja strained - so long waiting interchanges, as if you try to escape, rehabilitate, but too late! I pronikayu into the deep gorge of thy dwellings, explore every millimeter. Your fingers compress the sand, your muscles stretched. Shoulder, back - trying time away - if you want me to reset! But it is not possible! Twohy zaprokinuta thin neck - and vdavlivaya you in our warm surface improvised "bed", I bend in its grip. You tremble before tips of hairs, you fight in the sweet languor, you scream, and, finally, zamiraesh we zamiraem together. I marvelous in thee! And with your lips the last piece, the sweet cries. Just a moment ago, you were in heaven - meaning that all the treasures of the world, compared with the delight!? So I leave you, lie down side by side. Twohy rasslableno body, eyes closed. I think that passes eternity before
My hands again easily dotragivayutsya to sensuous velvet thy skin. You suddenly vzdragivaesh and ozhivaesh. I am taking you on the hands, you put as a child. I am going there on the sand and slowly skip you in the night sea. Your easy vskrik said that the first touch of water turned cool and a little frightened you. But the sea is now such a warm, greedily looking for you, my mouth and lips pripadaesh to it, you obvivaesh my thighs legs, my shoulders and hair - lianas hands, and together we jump out of the water. I zavorachivayu you all in a big towel and skip to the warm and soft sand. Affectionately generally твои lips, thin bending your neck and shoulders relaxed gently poglazhivayu hands.

Source: blueteen links

No comments: