Monday, January 14, 2008

Snakesworld, Brazzers, Wifelover, Imagefap: I hate themselves

I am 33 years old, divorced and the son 11 years. There is a girl that I like love and she loves me, but I hate yourself for the event that occurred to me 8 years ago ... To you, it was easier to understand what happened need little background.
So I sometimes strange things happen, I call it me "Pret. Here are 2 examples: in grade 10, I was walking home from school past the taxi and devastated as if time stopped and I saw ourselves from the - I raised your hand, the taxi stopped, I proudly sat in and it is important to him and called the taxi driver the address. On outrage asked me: "And then the money you have?" To which I replied proudly: "Yes! Kruty wheel" (of course the money was not from whence soplyaka 16 years of money by taxi). I shook his head and the vision disappeared .. "It looks like going attic" - I thought, turning road. On the other side of the road lying package, I kicked him and suddenly he begins ... I raised the package and saw its purse and its 130 rubles (no small sum for the 1982 )...... example 2 the same class of 10 at the CCP stole artist we closed the diaries in their box and told to come with their parents and Rabies is piled up in himself. And then me raises some strength and leads to the door of his box. Ruquoy I naschupyvayu key in the pocket of the school jacket and know that I will now open the door to its key while understanding that this is a complete nonsense. And we have come, vynimayu key and opening the door, the whole class ohaet, thwarted from their seats and rashvatyvaet diaries. Close the door, I was not able to and the next class was unable to access (specifically checked himself), although not changed castle artist (paint on the old screws were). Whew me pret with age although this rarely happens. Well, generally turn to the substance.
As it once with a friend, we went to the restaurant at Anchor ul.Gorkogo a Belarusian station, entering a restaurant, I was dumbfounded literally, buddy shmyaknulsya nose on my neck and zavopil. A dumbfounded because I saw the girl of my dreams. She was sitting with a friend in the lobby of the restaurant and smoked. They turned in surprise at shortstop cry ... and then I realized that with this girl I will be happy life, and it can do a happy .... The eyes, lips, nose, hair all so beckoned me. I went up to her and said that went with it in kindergarten and has since been in love, was looking for her all his life and is finally found. She zasmeyalas order laughter that sometimes only chudilsya me in a dream and of course I replied that all navral that it is younger than me, and nothing I can not remember. Here POPERLO me!
I guessed as her name, that she had recently married, and in the hall when it entered what type besheno shined and eyes darted, I said that the second day of her wedding and her husband boots (military), and he will not be able to make her happy, shorter I was carrying a lot, and then all of rotten ... Podruga taraschila eyes and constantly repeated "you know him? You know?" My comrade was also in shock from the situation. Then I told the waiter to a table so that we would see it:
The whole evening, we have not seen sight of one another, I learned that if you do not receive it from the husband, we will miserable life here, I really ohamel and asked her to dance strange but nobody adept me face (pre-paid musician, I liked that they played medlyaki). I hugged her and pyanel smell of her hair, drowning in her eyes, gloh of her laughter and said, and liked to say that it was looking for all his life, that I am obliged to divert it from this that make her happy. My comrade is not missed, and began caring for her friend who had witnessed. We danced and danced all the guests hate eyes looked at us, and the groom seemed very high opinion of themselves probably felt jealous below their dignity and creating scenes (I would at any place it would be killed for it), but this was my hand .. . Overall, in a break between dances, I told her boyfriend that receive now from here, he expressively twirl finger at the temple, but I heard the edge of the ear with the heat as he became уговаривать his new girlfriend to escape with us. I am descended from the mind of love and it seems okoldovana was me. In short, we have agreed that within 15 minutes they get from the restaurant and we podgonim taxi.
We sit in a taxi in front of the restaurant and here is my happiness and pulling her friend by the arm and are still 10 metres before the taxi vyhozhu I have to open the door and then leaves angry crowd, and my friend says: "The Boss went." I fall on the back rest, and we leave: I slipped into catalepsy (probably, I shook-up), I terribly hate themselves since she dreaming me at night ... Let me be beaten, but I would be happy with it ... And it may not be ... How do you think a??

No comments: