Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Newbienudes - Dreams

You privyazyvaesh my hands to the back portion beds thin, but durable fabric ribbons, doing the same thing with their feet, I lie naked absolutely crucified and unable to move, I can only lift slightly and turned her head, but finished with their feet, you and me ogranichivaesh in this feature is also applying bandage on the head and tightly prityanuv her tape to the bed.
Now only by raising and lowering the eyes, I can monitor what is happening, you also embarked in my legs begin to slowly withdraw themselves with clothes, plays slow volume music-blues, soft light, the eye is not cutting it seems slick tvoja body, I see you as a thin rasstegivaesh blouse, she slowly cole with your shoulders, I see your seductive belly, prolonged chest high in lacy brassiere you standing by me and I have seen under outgoing твои feet short mini skirt, thigh pokachivaesh you in the rhythm of the music, and finally shot her, stayed in Cuffs on the belt and stockings. This is an amazing sight does not leave me indifferent, I feel as a desire to cover me, the blood in the temple and knocking fills member, and soon he had proudly sways need me, the only free part of my body.
Your eyebrows up and you take off strict voice ask: "WHAT IS IT?" "I NAKAZHU YOU" in your hand is a thin bar, you spend carefully on his tip my body, I pokryvayus goose skin, meanwhile horror touch testicle and is on busy member, the very tip, so pleasantly surprised, eyes closed but within the same minute whistling a sharp pain and burns me all curious mix between pleasure, pain, humiliation, but at the same time, it is extremely acute and fresh, the desire not only decreases, but on the contrary increases, you have something in the meantime horror at the large strausinnoe feather, it gentle touch easy and pleasant, you touched his testicles and member, I beseech you even further, but you do not rush, you shot brassiere твои breast freely located on the chest, hanging sosochki fervently in different directions, you have to naklonyaeshsya me almost touched my face breast, feel your smell, I am trying hard to touch you, but in vain, once again gets, poglazhivaesh his chest, abdomen, thighs, through a thin cloth pants poglazhivaesh perineum finally pgpgpg panties in your hand and gently potiraesh its silk. You podnosish to my fingers wet person has just been in you, I feel your fragrance you spend them on the lips, and my taste, I feel you and beg you to give more, do you need me prisazhivaeshsya without removing pants and finally just walk on my face, I feel the warmth of thy tall, its smell, even the moisture leaks through the thin fabric, I convulsively licking this fabric, I want to penetrate deeper, but it fails, the language is not in a position to push this translucent barrier. You pripodnimaeshsya again and shot panties and slowly slowly intolerable opuskaeshsya need me, you are at 10 centimeters from my face, feel your smell, see Dew-drop of moisture in priotkrytoy silk, your fingers gently plays with anyway, then disclosing it, poglazhivaya clitoris, your slid body bends, light moaning getting from your throat you even wider razvodish legs, hands and sponges razdvigaesh simply walk on my face, I almost nothing, I breathe convulsively licking, and suck the juice from your glotayu you just elozish on me and suddenly I feel as head my exhausted petrified member твои touch lips, tongue and the whole he has been in your mouth, you play with words posasyvaesh it vytalkivaesh zaglatyvaesh and again, I delight suck your clitoris, fixing his lips, tongue poglazhivayu, we work as a synchronous machine and We also synchronously sotryasaet orgasm. I izlivayus powerful impulse in you, while taking the last drop of juice convulsively vacuum your vagina.

Source: Newbienudes

No comments: