Monday, January 21, 2008

Amateurcurves - I want to wake up next to you

I want to wake up next to you ... every morning. Wake up from your smell - the smell of steam mixed with children's milk soap ... wake up from your gentle sopeniya and, of course, the heat - heat dear mother body ... Do you still sleep, and I admire thy funny chats, dimple in the chin, mouth slightly priotkrytym puhlym, two narrow sopelkami and glamorous private eye ... Gently generally your temple, feeling his pulse trembling ... tuk tuk-tuk ... On each occasion, I wanted to say something, anything to explain, but I did not have the patience for ever understand his remarkable music rhythm ... I subtly styagivayu heated blanket, you try to cuddle sprosonya ... Looking time to catch melknuvshie peredernutye Refrigeration nosiki dough, brush pushistika lower ... You are not wakes, perevorachivaeshsya to stomach, trying to warm him on another warm sheets ... And I think already on the slide ankles above ... even higher ... delayed for tough hills ... Steep slope to the waist, the back just glad peredernutaya uglovatymi vanes ... Neck ... O God, it is so pleasant to deal with the language, simultaneously inhale your scent, your lips are already warm stretch below, by the way back, which has already passed the eye
You razdvigaesh legs, opening the way to your wet slot ... I have in you, I have already part of you, live your pulse, respiration hoarse, vzdragivaniem your body ... trembling, as if it is transmitted to a current passes through the body, it takes ... Already zadyhaeshsya, go to the cry ... Here it is bliss - restrain your your body trembling, shaking his zarazhayas, obsession, and broken, falling together with you at the very bottom - the bottom of the ocean, imenuimym orgasm ... It seems that the bottom bottomless and will never end, but nothing ever, and also ends orgasm, leaving pleasant languor in all kletochkah, giving pokalyvaniem in podushechkah fingers, and of course perestukivaniem hearts of sweet fatigue ... You perevorachivaeshsya on his back, leaving behind a sea ... Although the sea is called loudly ... Rather puddle of thy tenderness and my ... I love you, and I want to wake up next to you ... every morning.

Source: Amateurcurves

No comments: