Monday, January 21, 2008

Frenchcum - In the soul

Early morning. As usual, no plan for the day not. While there, I quite forgot. Are you now going to look to me J. We saw not so long ago and I forgot for your parish? I am not appear. So what should prepare. Coaching, shower, fifteen minutes before the mirror in the fight for their appearance. All! Handsome man.
Already five. You little zaderzhivaeshsya - nestrashno. Call. Revealing the door. You never as wonderful, wonderful top you always, but now in charge,.
-- Hi!
-- Hi, look excellent.
You pass the house. I run into the kitchen and have to bear the coffee. We sit in the chair and simply talk. My cat has fouling on you in the hope of getting anything vkusnenkoe. And the result - spilled tea and ispachkannaya blouse. Are you horrified to see their clothes.
-- Well! All efforts are useless. -- They say you are doing and the sour face.
I like to downplay the situation is proposing to wash off immediately blouse, and you take a shower.
-- I do not know, but you can?
-- Of course.
-- That's great! -- With these words you skidyvaesh blouse and imagination to the bathroom.
Uh you, it definitely likes me. Once promised, it will have to do. I take the blouse and go there. In the semi transparent curtain, I see your beautiful silhouette of the body. Unbelievable efforts of force itself, I take up laundry.
-- Not potresh me back?
-- With joy! -- eye clothes, I get kind of a jet of water.
I protyagivayus of bast and as if accidentally touch thy chest. Ty slightly vzdragivaesh and on your person of a hardly noticeable smile. I think for some reason that the bast here is not necessary. I embrace you for waist and prizhimayus to you. You coyly look at me and not soprotivlyaeshsya. I start to kiss you. The aroma of soap and body durmanit me your head. My kisses are more passionate, your body trembles, my hands are already caress tvoju chest. Twohy covers my hand and showed me what pace to continue further. My hands, then compress tvoju excellent chest, then released them at will. My fingers caress твои sosochki, their cries do you give away your I know that my efforts are not in vain. I razvorachivayu you to be generally in the lips. Twohy rising chest excites terribly, and I go down to it. Start to kiss, play with your vzdernutymi sosochkami.
Your hands have pressed me thy chest. You breathe hard, and I go even lower. Exact your pupochek. You oblokachivaeshsya on the wall, but I have razglyadyvayu tvoju exciting bull. Finally, I dare kiss her. This responds sladostrastnym t'ordonne kiss, as if imploring me to continue. I begin kissed твои sponges, holding his fingers between them, tight tongue inside your body. I investigate every piece of thy crumbs, and you increasingly prizhimaesh my head to it. Your wet sponges attract me, and time away from them is not possible, but it is time to continue our game, and I am going to play by my rules. I begin to walk up slowly, целуя your pupochek, chest, neck lips. Sudden movement, I razvorachivayu you. You have no soprotivlyaeshsya and unwind what all this will end. Your hands are based on the wall.
Twohy miraculous Breech opened my eyes gaze. Such indecision and last minute passes, I get at you. I move slowly sometimes referring to the moment. I neither want to be predictable, and ever changing pace. You love this game. Cries filled the entire space of a small room. Twohy winding body under my head. But in my plans do not include such an end to our game. I am stopping slowly vyhozhu from your hot body. You attend to me, on your persons can be found only one - do you want to continue. Your hands obvivayu my neck. I pripodnimayu you. Your legs grasping my waist. And in that situation I pronikayu at you. Twohy crumb terribly mokrenkaya and I skolzhu in getting you with nothing comparable is not fun. Thy breath burns.
I can not more restrained, you suddenly vzdragivaesh I feel like in your body run wave orgasm. This becomes the last drop and I izlivayu all his pleasure at you. We opuskaemsya slowly to the floor. The jets flow of our soul phone, we simply sat on the floor and looked reflectively at each other.

Source: Frenchcum

No comments: